Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What's New?

Okay, let's see, what's new in the awesome news world? Well, I got the new Pop. Science magazine which had a lot of cool stuff. What really caught my eye was the phone that could project a 100-inch screen. It is called the Samsung Show W7900, and was debuted at the CES 2009 Show. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a show for technological stuff in southern California with lots of crazy t.v.'s and car stereo systems. The practical uses are not yet clear to me, and I'm sure not many of my friends will be owning one of those, but to make a story short, it is a projector in a phone for airplanes, seatbacks, and on tabletops. How good the phone is? I'm not sure. It is probably a mediocre phone from the looks of it, just like the iPhone. Well that's all that's new except for some other boring news like Obama passes Stem Cell Bill and Sewage Spill in S.F. Bay.
And of course, as always, the website

http://www.google.com/search?q=samsung+show&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=
t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Thanks for reading,
Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment